- I forgot how much I love collard greens, and found some great articles about them.
- A few recipes similar to how I cook my own.
- Some of the best I’ve ever had have been cooked by my long time childhood friend’s mom, done in that “slow Southern style”.
- Here’s a little about the history of collard greens.
- Which features this awesome quote:
But I have never tasted meat, nor cabbage, nor corn, for beans, nor fluid food on half as sweet as that first mess of greens.
James T. Cotton Noe (1912)